Friday, December 31, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
Criterias for becoming a Malaysian Govt Doctor. Theres no need for an aptitude test. Students should consider these requirements:
1. No life outside medicine; this includes dating, sports, clubbing, chores for your parents and visiting the toilet.
2. Not to live with your parents. Move out ASAP as they will never understand the ludicrous working hours that u go through. Furthermore, chores are not suitable for u as to rule No. 1.
3. Not to be married until completion of all 4 years of Govt Compulsory service as u will be transferred left and right to some of the most remote Govt clinics in Malaysia. Having wife and kids to follow you to your new working area may increase high level of stress on all parties. Furthermore, if your spouse is a Govt Doctor, he/she will also be transferred away from u and no matter what appeal is made, KKM will put up a deaf ear (unless u have big cables or of a certain skin color).
4. If married, no to have children until u finish all 4 years of Govt Compulsory service, as to which u and your spouse will not have much time for your child/children or they end up not recognizing u and refer the Indonesian maid as their mother (change in language patterns commonly follow).
5. To obtain life insurance once your govt service begins as there is not many claims for accidents during work. Don't be fooled, Doctoring in Malaysia is hazardous.
6. Able to withstand 36 hours of non stop work and stress without mistakenly labeling Left for Right or uvula for vulva (or Volvo S40)
7. To buy a car with complete safety features (like I'm doing) which includes multiple airbags, ABS, EBD, side-front-rear-top-parallel and diagonal impact bars and seat belts to ensure survivability if u are involved in an accident because your driving resembled a drunkard maniac after working in the hospital for 40 hrs non stop.
8. Constant supply of coffee
9. Nicotine Patch as u will have the urge to start smoking due to overwhelming stress
10. Interest in watching medical sitcoms such as House MD, Scrubs, ER, Grays Anatomy and Chicago Hope to inspire u to continue your life as a doctor as the exciting things u see on TV does not resemble the real life of a Malaysian govt doctor.
11. Not to have any pets or plants (not even cactuses) as u will have no time to feed or care for them and eventually all will end up in your mortuary.
12. Able to endure the stench of your own sweat as to when 36 hours "on call" does not permit u time to bathe or freshen up.
13. Able to carry on working without food or water over 15 hours. ( I was in OT for 16 hrs without food, water or bathroom breaks). If during fasting month, able to break your fast with ?water for injection? as u had no time to buy food.
14. Able to come to work with fever/cough/illness or physical disability (sprained ankle etc) as to which doctors do not deserve MCs. (My MO was on crutches during rounds)
15. Able to stand scolding, destructive criticism, kiss ass behaviors, racial bias, finger pointing, scape goating, and in competency from your superiors.
16. Able to withstand the jealousy when your friends call u up for some fun and ur stuck in the hospital during on call.
niceeeeeeee. sheesh =='
bukannya nak bagi kata-kata semangat. grrr :p
Friday, October 15, 2010
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
went through and barely survived the university exam. the papers SUCKED BIG TIME. i'm just hoping really hard, praying to god that i passed this year. i do not need to go through that AGAIN. sigh. i may look calm, but deep down.. i'm having small bursts of panic attacks. gahh.
nways, its over and done with.
home in FIVE DAYS. yeahhh!!! back to the food. shopping malls. basically, away from books. it'll b a lil quiet, since hani won't be around anymore. aiman, u're the victim now :p
practicals in 3 days. with that, the viva lists will be coming out. another round of suspense. yeapp, more unis talk. its not over until its really OVER right. in this case, until the results surfaces......saya tidak boleh duduk diam. aiyaaaa~
no idea edyyy...
ok, now i go study :)
HAPPY HAPPY BLOW CANDLES DAY !!!
too bad about your ipod nano. i REAALLLLYYYY wanted to get you one. owell. heeeee :D
BUT you still gotta belanja me makan laterr. why??
one, you got the head boy post.
two, i'm older and i'm entitled to bossing you around.
i x sempat see you.... *sob sob*
dunno when will god allow us to meet againnn...... *SOB SOB*
HAHA. gilaaa ahhh.. aussie weyhhh! esok weyhhh! welcome to the MEDICAL WORLD. ngahahahaha :DD and please; don't hesitate to be home sick, or to call me anytime to complain why u need to study THAT much, or simply to miss me aloottt :p
sarah hani's list to do:
- get kak farah a billabong cap (the one i have, dah penuh YOUR sweat. hee. )
- find the nearest cotton on shop there. pleaseandthankyou.
- find kak farah the cool hoodie.
- take loadsss & loadsss of piccas of matsalleh yang hot *angkat-angkat kening*
nwaysss, you have fun there okengs!
me n mummy will see you in another 2 weeks. hahaha!
gdday maite XD
Friday, January 29, 2010
tensi tensi tensi.
apa kes medic nih! gila banyak nk mampos kene study!!!!
should have just taken gourmet weyhhh... baik aku stress pasal makanan.
one more week to unis.n i don't even noe what i remember.how laaaaa.....................
*exits a black box*
okays. psycho mode over.
am soooo in need of a LARGE dose of chlorpromazine (nak tahu, go google urself :p)
Friday, January 22, 2010
i'll let u read it for urself n judge her sanity accordingly. heee. bagi i, she dah over-dose microb. star student dah finish block THREE siallll. haha :p.
some words were erased to protect identities *caya ahh, my ayat.haha :p*
me and noreen tried a counter-attack (the ones in green is ours). haha. fyi, the 2nd verse,yang below the 'cacing'.. I YANG BUAT. hahahaha :p
but, alas.. she bambu us back by writing the last 4 sentences (after the whee!! ngee~). cheh.
accompanying this, is the pathogenesis of tetanus.
hence, yes mummy.. we ARE studying. don't worry :p
Friday, January 15, 2010
10 minutes ago, i laughed my arse off to Pluto while on the phone with my mum. i was being entertained with the latest gossip of my sister having a so-called calon boyfriend. HAHA. and the best part is, hearing the two females bickering thru the phone; the mother asking the daughter to GET a boyfriend, the daughter saying TAKNAK.
mum : xnak dah all this good good friends. i want a different friend pulak.
daughter : good friend, boyfriend. same ony! go out, play, makan, balik. ok la tuh!
owh, how i pity my dad now *sniggers*
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
exams season's up. i know, surely u guys are thinking "selama ni pun always exammm wat"..
but this time, its like big; HUGE. tahap grand master ahh. university exams, the FINALS. sigh. just fin block 4 exams & i'm already mentally tired. god bless me through out the next month. amin~
blogging would go on a kura-kura pace now. considering nothing interesting will actually happen; besides me studying, sleeping, studying, eating, sleeping.. everyday. for a month. see. not interesting :p
anak johari no.2, budak SARAH HANI;
totally scored a place in sydney weyh!! dah la i x sempat meet u this february... sighhhh....
till we ACTUALLY meet, cancel TGI fridays ah. this needs a bigger makan-makan! chinese food shangri-la! fuuhhh.. layan XD
hugss womang! congratzz :))
anak johari no.3, mamat AIMAN FARHAN;
looks like, it was worth it laa.. u ass-kissing everybody through out these years. hahaha :DD. i expect you to score tokoh pelajar for this year ah. then, for once.. i can go to the school and shout for u in the front row, with a banner that says "saya kakak tokoh pelajar!! woot woot!!" & an arrow that points down to me. just how cool is THAT! hahaha XD
hence, u pun kena blanje me makan laterrr :)
miss u guys! :)
anak johari no.1
Friday, January 1, 2010
- unexplainable happiness
- hallucinations of bigger dreams
- 'turns-over-a-new-leaf' appearance
- males - happy that they will be older
- females - upset over increased age and wrinkles
*the above is credited to mr. sera of MMMC batch 22. macha, i curik ahhh :)
with this said,
may the next year brings more great memories :)))