Sunday, March 28, 2010

yawww!


walaweeyyyyyy..

its been so long, too long. i'm back in moo-moo land, its been a week. came back to my apartment the 1st day, to find my kitchen window wide open. bird feathers all over, the 2-inches thick of dust on the floor. and to make it better, bird poopS on the floor! mildly stating, i was having palpitations and tachycardia on the spot. gahh. manipal is still as dusty and hot as ever. nothing changed, bsides my schedule. too much time on my hands, only the queen of england would know how blarddyyy bored i am. haha XD.

UTSAV is upcoming. yeayy! couldn't njoy the last one properly, gonna make sure i attend this one. it has only been a week, so i really have nothing to story2 now. LOL.

"success is only sweeter after a failure", quoting so lahhh the many people. but i never get tired of hearing it :))))




a memorable moment during the hols, went down-under to make my sis's life miserable :p

No comments: