Friday, July 10, 2009

weekends baby!


another week passed by, didnt even feel it.nothing major happened, that's interesting enough to blog paragraphs on.so,i'm just gonna type random stuffs that i can remember off my head now ;)



TUESDAY, 070709
  • puasa-ed today, opened with cheff inn's rendang ayam+white rice+sambal tempe heated up by me :)
  • had clinical skills, learnt how to do a rectal examination.can say i'm quite good at it.any volunteers?? *smiles innocently*
  • that night, i burnt my study attempts. but at least my darling housemate tried, just not hard enough.hehe
|
|
|
\/

ended up sleeping.haha


WEDNESDAY, 080709
  • puasa-ed again, this time with shee. 3 of us had dinner in basil,regardless that it was raining ribut outside.haha.had a great makan-makan session with laughter.
  • was picked to present during microb sdl.went smoothly enough :)
  • learnt all about the ubat for the disturbed ppl, was intro-ed to my fav drug since primary, THE BARBITURATES (cos i liked the way it sounded). say it with me barrr-bi-tu-raat. cool kan? haha
  • owh owh, and today was our 23rd month :)

THURSDAY, 090709
  • died when i had to wake up for a 8am class. on my defence,it was raining and dark outside.just wanted to stay under my blanket :p
  • i am now laden with knowledge about the one and only.. the BLACK PLAGUE. n yes,it is as scary as how the name sounds. n yes,there's still cases of it till now. n no,it can't be eradicated.
  • got a copy of transformers2 thats bearable to watch *finally*. was jumping up and down with excitement, and bumblebee is my hero :D

FRIDAY, 100709
  • woke up with a nice sight, the sun shines its rays on the manipal land.and it lasted the wholeee dayyyy.
  • was cursing my forensic lecturer.had to drag the class till foreverrr.n i was sooo sleepy. i was just plain CRANKY
  • went jogging, after weeks of rain. otw back.. [out of nowhere,with no warning whatsoever,suddenly] it RAINED cats and dogs! i reached home sambil perah baju from air hujan.hahaha.
and tomorrow, me & noreen are heading to mangalore to check out transformers2 on the big screen and have a shopping spree :))
and 2 days more till i'm officially legal~!


so,this sums up the last few days. i'm now gonna finish up my lab reports. sighhh =.=

No comments: